How do you collect payment?
All products remain Mounser Jewelry's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Mounser Jewelry.
All transfers conducted through Mounser Jewelry are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over ssl encryption. Please read the Terms & Conditions section of our website for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
What is your shipping policy?
Mounser Jewelry ships to more than 100 countries worldwide. All Mounser Jewelry items are made to order. Once payment has been approved, please allow for the production time indicated on the product page. Standard Shipping within the US takes 3-5 business days, and please allow 7-10 business days for international delivery unless otherwise specified on the product listing. If you need an order expedited, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing to discuss the potential for a faster delivery window.
At the time of purchase, Mounser Jewelry will send you an order confirmation and once your order has shipped, your tracking details will be remitted.
Our shipping fees are as follows:
I am an international customer, will I have to pay duties and taxes on my order?
Please note that for international orders, the shipment is intended as ex-works and that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs office. These charges are at the customers own expense, and the customer is responsible for any additional duties and taxes.
Mounser Jewelry is not responsible for any fees charged by customs. If you decide to refuse any shipments from Mounser Jewelry, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, duties, taxes and customs charges that are incurred on both the original and returned shipment. In this event, this amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
What is your return policy?
To request the return or repair of an item purchased from our website please follow the instructions below:
- Your request must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Include your order number and photos of each repair or damage as well as instructions detailing the issue in question.
- Customer must provide proof of purchase from mounser.com.
- Returns of unworn merchandise in original packaging will be accepted for a refund within 7 days of the receiving date.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Any returns requested after 7 days of receipt will be eligible for store credit only.
- All returns and repairs must be labeled with a mounser issued return authorization number, and be shipped within 5 business days of return authorization, otherwise the shipment will be refused and returned to sender.
- Tracking details must be provided for the return - the item is the responsibility of the customer until it reaches us, and we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
What is your repair policy?
Mounser offers free repairs on all mounser.com items within 3 months of purchase. Repairs reported after this 3 month period will be subject to a repair fee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a repair quote and return authorization number.
How do I care for my Mounser Jewelry?
We want you to enjoy your MOUNSER pieces for a long time, so here are a few little tips to preserve their lifetime beauty.
MOUNSER jewelry has a metal base with 14K gold or rhodium plating. To ensure its longevity, plated jewelry should not be worn in the sea, swimming pool, shower or while exercising.
Please avoid direct contact with perfume, hair products or lotions, and let your beauty products set before putting your MOUNSER jewelry on.
For cleaning, please use a damp, soft cloth and make sure to dry the piece before wearing. Polishing cloths or chemical cleaners can damage plated jewelry, so please avoid them.
For increased protection, please store your MOUNSER piece in the jewelry pouch or box it came in.